Protecting the Client’s interests by identifying and advising on the risks associated with acquiring an interest in a development that is not under the Client’s direct control.
- a funding institution, which will acquire the scheme as an investment upon completion
- a tenant or purchaser which enters into a commitment to lease or purchase a property upon completion
- grant funders
- a Bank or other development finance company where a loan matures at the end of the development period
- private finance initiative funders and end users
- to advise on the skills and experience of individual team members for discharging their appointments
- thirdly to comment on whether the fees, scopes of services and resources individual team members propose to deploy in respect of the development are adequate
- Review the procurement of the development team and in the public sector ensure that the appropriate procurement protocols have been followed.