St Hilda's Priory, Whitby
Construction of a new Priory to provide accommodation for the practicing Order of the Holy Paraclete including a new Chapel, infirmary wing and associated external works, within the grounds of the former St Hilda’s Priory, Sneaton Castle, Whitby.
The Priory is the Mother house of the Chapter of the Order of the Holy Paraclete, an Anglican religious community which was founded in 1915.
Order of the Holy Paraclete
JCT Design & Build
PROJECT MANAGEMENT, Employer’s Agent & Quantity Surveyor