The Practice policy is for total Partner involvement to ensure our Clients have the best and most considered professional advice. All of the Partners are totally involved in all day to day aspects of the Practice.
The Practice embraces the continuing development of Cost Management and Contract Administration and the methods of procurement of construction projects and we believe that with our highly experienced organisation we are well placed to provide the real expertise needed to deliver optimised and economical projects.
Staff selection is of paramount importance to us and over the years, in developing our staff resources, we have carefully chosen experienced and proven staff to provide the best possible professional and technical support. The Practice also has an active policy of recruitment and education of younger surveyors. A blend of experienced management and staff with the new ideas and enthusiasm of the next generation, provides the necessary ingredients for our progressive and flexible approach to the present and future requirements of Clients.
- BWF are a team of highly skilled, experienced, pro-active professionals
- BWF is a long established Partnership, which specialises in providing Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Contract Administration / Employer’s Agent Services. We have extensive experience in all types of Developments.
- The Partners operate at project level and stay close to the detail. The Partner in-charge of each Project attends all principal meetings and plays a pro-active role in providing the Services.
- BWF provide attention to detail whilst always mindful of the larger strategic issues.
- BWF is highly experienced at developing the appropriate procurement strategy for each project.
- The partners of BWF are able to bring added value to the appointment though their extensive experience in all types of developments and the various services they provide.
- BWF are collaborative and advocate a team approach to development.
- BWF understand the importance of identifying the client drivers / goals and required reporting procedures
Drop Us A Line
If you are looking for a collaborative, committed and professional partner, look no further. BWF have provided me with all the services you expect from a professional firm coupled with a willingness to fully understand the practical needs and strategic aims of our business. Over a period of 15 years, BWF have helped me to deliver over £60m of projects for NIAB, all with their own complexities and all with tight timelines and budgets. I have tested their mettle and they returned the compliment.”